Cervical Spondylosis causes and symptoms || how to cure cervical spondylosis by yoga
This problem is related to the bones, due to which there is severe pain in the shoulders, neck and upper back. which we call cervical pain. This problem can happen to anyone. due to irregular routines, almost every third person has to face the problem of cervical. A large number of people have to face this problem due to sitting for hours, bad posture, bending over and many other bad habits.
Cervical pain is caused by cervical compression, stenosis, spondylolysis or osteoarthritis. This condition is characterized by changes in the bones, discs or joints that are attached to the neck and has been seen to affect the elderly most often.
Why does it become cervical?
The biggest reason for getting cervical issues is our lifestyle and cervical happens due to many reasons:
- Jerk or pressure around the neck: Many times it happens that some kind of jerk or pressure comes in the neck unintentionally and despite the pain, we ignore it and keep on doing things like lifting weights. In such a situation, there is every possibility that the person will get cervical pain.
- Due to injury: Even if the neck has ever been injured, it is possible that in the future it may become cervical.
- Spine strain: Straining of the spinal cord is also a major cause of cervical. It can be treated by yoga practice.
- due to wrong sleeping: If you don’t know whether you sleep incorrectly or not, then immediately look at the right ways to sleep. Because sleeping wrong way can also be expensive. This is also a good reason to be cervical. Sleeping in the wrong posture puts pressure on the spine and this pressure falls from the back to the neck.
- Reasons for tension: Many people deny this, but stress is also a major reason for being cervical
Symptoms of Cervical Pain:
- When the neck is moved, there is a sound like a thumping of bones in the neck.
- Weakness or numbness in the hands, arms, and fingers
- Having trouble walking and losing balance due to weakness in the arms and legs
- stiffness in neck and shoulders
How does yoga can help:
Yoga helps you to release the tension around the neck and gives you freedom for mobility.
Do asana to help your cervical:
- Standing forward bend pose
- Warrior II pose
- Extended triangle pose
- Cat cow pose
- Thread the needle pose
- Cow face pose
- Half lord of the fishes pose
- Cobra pose
- Child’s pose
- Corpse pose